Well, the time has apparently come to attempt to blog again. I’m two days into a three month break from work and am already bored stiff and craving the papery feel of history revision once more.
I honestly never thought that this is what I would be saying now, all those weeks ago when the revision period began, but I can’t help how I’m made.
This will hopefully be more successful than my previous aborted blog attempts, now I literally have nothing better to do, so I’m supposing that is a bonus. This blog shall seek to document the comings and goings of the coming months, highs, lows, burnt toast and everything in between.
I somewhat feel a short profile of the past couple of years should be documented, for my benefit and for yours, so that a comprehensive view of life thus far may be attained. I’ll give it a bash.
- 1993 – Birth, unimpressive, really, and thoroughly overrated.
- 1998 – Start at school, a.k.a. the beginning of the end of my being able to relax.
- 2000 – Millennium Year
- 2002 – Birth of my sister, Tilly. Beginning of the end of my being able to sleep.
- 2004 – Moved schools due to generally being beaten up on a regular basis.
- 2005 – Secondary school, 50% good, 50% terrible. (Oddly enough, the same proportion of time spent at Secondary having met/not met A)
- 2010 – The year that everything begins. I cannot attach a mere bullet point to this year or to the following 19 months; these will have to be dealt with separately.
I rather feel I have started this whole escapade off on somewhat of a down-tone; please do not be fooled, I am a generally happy person, but my happiness is young, and when talking about the past it can be sometimes difficult to remember all of the good times.